An excursion will be a special event other than the weekly sessions booked on Group Strides and My Stride sessions (the Sessions). These Terms & Conditions together with those published on our website will apply to an excursion.
An excursion will include the opportunity to develop and practice Stride principles as taught in the Sessions, within an uplifting and/or dynamic environment and provide an opportunity to socialise, relax and nourish the body with fellow Striders incorporating the principles of a balanced lifestyle and mindful living.
Please secure your place by booking with with the bookings administrator, via email, as per the offer email to you. Bookings are confirmed by email.
Fees can be paid by cheques (made payable to Simply Stride) or by Bank Transfer in the usual way for Sessions as detailed on the website as Clause 2. www.simplystride.co.uk
All fees are on a one person and one excursion only basis unless otherwise confirmed in writing. A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required when a booking is made. Payment in full is required 4 weeks before the excursion date.
If you wish to cancel your excursion please do so at least one week in advance by contacting Lisa Gosling by telephone or e mail. Fees paid are not refundable.
You may transfer the benefit of a booking made for an excursion to another, but this must be notified to Simply Stride at the time of transfer and no later than a week before the excursion, in writing. Simply Stride is not required to alter any arrangements for the excursion as a result.
We reserve the right to cancel excursions and change venues or dates if unforeseen circumstances arise. Such circumstances may include a coach not being available for the excursion, bad weather preventing the excursion from taking place or insufficient places for the excursion being sold. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible and where appropriate we will offer to rebook or refund the cost of the excursion.
General Terms and Conditions for the Excursion & Photography
- You will wear appropriate clothing and footwear suitable for the excursion to ensure your own wellbeing, comfort and safety.
- You will arrive promptly for agreed departure times to ensure the smooth running of the excursion for all those attending.
- All communication about the excursion will be made in writing to an agreed e mail address which will be [email protected].
- Simply Stride will endeavour to offer excursions that offer added value to and which compliment the Sessions and which foster a greater understanding of the principles underlying the Simply Stride technique and nature of mindful living.
- The terms and conditions published for the excursion are applicable in conjunction with the terms and conditions published on the Simply Stride website, including Photography (paragraph 5) and the Applicaple Law (clause 21.6).